Geoscience Division Projects
- SPREP Spatial Data Infrastructure
- Web presence development and management, online registration and other technical support to the annual Pacific Island GIS/RS User Conference
- QGIS plugin to capture cooridnates for linking incident, crime and suspects data
- SolGeo - Solomon Islands Government-wide Spatial Data Infrastructure
- GSD Web Presence
- Open access geospatial data repository (Spatial Data Infrastructure) for the Pacific Region providing premier geophysical, geodetic, and marine spatial data sets.
- RBF Web Mapping Platform, Serverless Multi-layer maps for Reserve Bank for Fiji and National Financial Inclusion Taskforce
- Training Database
- Virtual Library (Legacy)
- Cyclone Winston Spatial Data Resources
- FijiGeo Government-wide Spatial Data Infrastructure
- TuvLIS - Tuvalu Spatial Data Infrastructure
- GSDCorp - Finance Reporting Application
- QBOOK, the Pacific's first ever open source platform that aims to build GIS capacity.
- Compendium Project
- Resources for Science of Hazard and Risk and Rising Sea Levels Components of the SPC CC-DRM Working Groups.
- Pacific Projections Repository